HOW YOU’RE COVERED
TWO LEVELS OF COVERAGE
Chevrolet Tire and Wheel Protection will pay to repair or replace flat tires and damaged wheels that occur due to covered road hazards.
The optional Chevrolet Tire and Wheel Protection Plus will cover the costs associated with minor repair of cosmetic damage such as composite scrapes and scratches on alloy wheels, in addition to the coverage of the standard Chevrolet Tire and Wheel Protection. Chrome, chrome-clad, and steel wheels may also be covered for minor wheel repair of composite scrapes and scratches caused by a covered road hazard. Inspection may be required.
The plan will cover the expenses that come along with the necessary repair or replacement of your tires or wheels, including parts, labor, mounting, balancing, valve stems, taxes, and proper disposal of any non-repairable tire/wheel, all with no deductible.
INSTALLED BY EXPERTS
Expert technicians, who know your vehicle best, will repair your damaged tire/wheel. If your tire/wheel can’t be repaired, your damaged tire/wheel will be replaced using products that fit your Chevrolet.
Coverage is available for your new, used, or leased Chevrolet.
You can feel secure with the added Roadside Assistance Services.
If you decide to sell your vehicle, your coverage can easily be transferred to the new owner, upon payment of any applicable transfer fee and completion of paperwork.
You can cancel your Tire and Wheel Protection at any time. Your coverage is fully refundable within 60 days if no claims have been filed. After 60 days or if a claim has been filed, you will receive a pro rata refund, less claims paid (where permissible) and any applicable cancellation fee.
EMERGENCY ROAD SERVICE
- Mechanical First Aid: Any service requiring a minor adjustment (exclusive of parts) to enable your disabled vehicle to proceed under its own power.
- Tire Service: Changing of a flat tire with an inflated spare.
- Battery Service: Attempting to start a vehicle with a booster battery.
- Delivery Service: Delivery of emergency supplies of gasoline, oil, or water and other accessories and supplies as may be required and available (delivered materials to be paid by you).
- Towing Service: When your vehicle is disabled, it will be towed up to 25 miles to a destination of your choice by an authorized towing service.
- Locksmith Service: If keys are locked inside your vehicle, a locksmith will be dispatched to assist you in gaining entry into your locked vehicle.
TIRE PROTECTION PLAN
Familiar roads can be home to the unexpected. To safeguard your (Brand’s) tires from potential covered road hazards, and provide you with peace of mind, there’s the Tire Protection Plan.
HOW YOU’RE COVERED
- Available on eligible tires (see contract for details).
- Begins on the date of purchase as shown on the Registration page.
- Coverage is available for 36 months or 60 months from the date of purchase.
If your tire is damaged due to a covered road hazard, the repair will be covered up to $25 per occurrence. Reimbursement is limited to two tire repair claims during the coverage term.
If your tire is damaged due to a covered road hazard and cannot be safely repaired, your tire will be replaced with one of equal or similar features and functionality. The Plan will pay for the following services up to $15 total per covered tire replacement: mounting, balancing, valve stem, Tire Pressure Monitoring System, and taxes.
The total amount that the Plan will pay for all claims will not exceed the lesser of the original purchase price of the covered tire as shown on the original receipt; OR $399 per covered tire; OR the current retail price of the covered tire; OR one replacement of your covered tire in the event that the covered tire cannot be repaired.
Note: In the event your tire sustains covered damage, take the vehicle to the GM dealership where you purchased the tire. You must maintain your vehicle and the covered tire per the manufacturer’s specifications.
Authorized repairs or replacements are covered without requiring the payment of a deductible.
If no claims have been made, you may cancel the Plan within 10 days of purchase for a full refund. The Plan is generally non-cancelable after 10 days, but see the Terms and Conditions for state-specific cancellation and refund information.
- Losses resulting from normal wear, dry rot, mechanical failures, collision, overloading, improper installation, or abnormal wear caused by misalignment or suspension problems.
- Cosmetic damage (i.e., scuffs, scratches, discoloration).
- Losses covered under any manufacturer’s warranty, manufacturer recall, or automobile insurance policy.
*Not a complete list of exclusions.
The plan created to help meet your high expectations. Choose the coverage that’s right for you.
GAP Coverage gives you confidence when you purchase a new, used, or lease Chevrolet vehicle.
TIRE AND WHEEL PROTECTION
See how Tire and Wheel Protection can help make the difference in your ride.
Recommended service intervals help keep your maintenance costs under control and help keep your Chevrolet performing at its best.
Help maintain your Chevrolet meticulous craftsmanship, inside and out, with Appearance Guard.
XS WEAR® LEASE PROTECTION
Minimize expense with excess wear-and-tear lease coverage up to $5,000.